How do you hang Christmas stockings without a fireplace?
- Hang Christmas stockings from a branch. Source: The Merrythought.
- Hang them from a bookcase.
- Use a coat rack to hang your stockings.
- Put them on a coat tree.
- Hang from a ladder.
- Hang from a piano.
- Hang from a stairwell.
- Hang in the window.
Hereof, where do you hang Christmas stockings without a fireplace?
There are several other creative ways to hang your stockings in your apartment where Santa can still easily find them – without a fireplace.
- Stocking holder. Probably the easiest way to hang your stockings is from a stocking holder.
- Curtain rod.
- Wooden ladder.
- Knobs of a drawer or cabinets.
- Bedpost or bed frame.
Beside above, when should you hang Christmas stockings? A Christmas stocking is an empty sock or sock-shaped bag that is hung on Saint Nicholas Day or Christmas Eve so that Saint Nicholas (or the related figures of Santa Claus and Father Christmas) can fill it with small toys, candy, fruit, coins or other small gifts when he arrives.
Likewise, people ask, how do you hang Christmas stockings without a mantle?
11 Ways to Hang Christmas Stockings Without a Mantel
- Staircase Railing. A staircase is a common focal point for Christmas decorations.
- Hang from Garland. Hang the Christmas stockings from a garland with ornament hooks.
- Bookcase. Bookcase shelves are an ideal spot for hanging Christmas stockings.
- Fireplace Screen.
- Tinsel Line.
- Plaque With Hooks.
- Adhesive Wall Hooks.
What do you put in Christmas stockings?
Pick out items like pencils, crayons, small watercolor sets, or stickers to put in the child's stocking. There are tons of fun craft supplies you can find that don't cost very much and are small enough to fill any size stocking. Coloring books, small journals, stamps, and fun erasers can go in the stocking as well.