How do you get unlimited money in Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005?
Try to engage the cops in a pursuit.
- Ramming police vehicles.
- Ramming other civilian cars.
- Driving in the oncoming lane.
- Knocking down signposts and billboards by driving on the curb.
Simply so, how do you get money in Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005?
Method 2 Using the Game Glitch to Get Unlimited Bounty
- Open the Career menu.
- Open the Safe House menu.
- Resume your free roam game.
- Drive around the streets.
- Try to engage the cops in a pursuit.
- Head over to the bus station in Graypoint as soon as you've got the cops on your tail.
- Smash through the bus station window.
|Unlocks the Castrol Ford GT.
|Unlocks the GTO.
|Unlocks all cars.
|Unlocks the Burger King Challenge.
Similarly, how do you get money on Need for Speed Most Wanted?
In Need for Speed: Most Wanted, players earn money by completing challenges and more, but if you want to go ahead and grab some free cash without even setting foot inside a vehicle, just enter “getmerich” when you see the Click to Start screen pop up. Free money is good money!
Unlock Additional cars: Unlock the car by defeating the indicated Blacklist Boss. Launch Need for speed Most Wanted. Where it says click to continue type in iammostwanted to unlock all 32 cars, type in castrol to get the Castrol Ford GT and type in burgerking to unlock the Burger King challenge.