How do you get a real estate license in Oklahoma?
- Complete a 90-hour Basic Pre-License course.
- Submit your application to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (OREC).
- Complete a background check.
- Pass the state exam.
- Pay your license fee to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission.
Also know, how long does it take to become a real estate agent in Oklahoma?
The requirements for a real estate broker license in Oklahoma include having at least two years of active experience within the past five years, or its equivalent, as a provisional sales associate or sales associate, and having successfully completed at least 90 clock hours of approved, advanced real estate instruction
- Experience: at least 2 years of active experience as a real estate salesperson.
- Courses: complete at least 90 hours of approved real estate trainings.
- Age: at least 18 years old.
- Exam: successfully pass the real estate broker exam.
Also know, how much does a real estate license cost in Oklahoma?
An Oklahoma real estate license costs: $41 for Application for Real Estate License- with a completed fingerprint card with all information complete including a photo, proof of citizenship and proof of education.
Each person qualified to sell real estate in the state of Oklahoma must pass the real estate salesperson exam. While the salesperson exam is not as difficult as the broker's exam, only 55 percent of those who take it pass on the first try.