How do you get a raving fan?
- Keep your commitments. If you tell a customer you are going to do something, you do it.
- Educate your customers.
- Be consistent.
- Acknowledge and fix problems.
- Make sure everyone is on board.
Similarly, how do you make a raving fan?
How to Create Raving Fans and Why They're So Important
- Offer Something Unique.
- Delight Customers With Your Customer Service.
- Get to Know Your Customers.
- Engage With Customers Online.
- Give Regulars the First Look at New Products.
- Be Grateful and Reward Loyal Customers.
- Solve Problems Painlessly.
- Keep Your Brand Promises Every Time.
Beside above, how do customers turn into fans? Turn customers into fans; 6 ideas to make them love your brand
- You must offer the best product on the market (in order to turn customers into fans) It's obvious, but it's also a good starting point.
- Be different from the others.
- Create loyalty programs.
- Think of the details.
- Use social networks.
- Offer great customer service.
Also asked, what is a raving fan?
Ken Blanchard coined the term “raving fan” to describe a customer who is so overwhelmed and floored by the customer service they've received that they can't stop telling everyone about it.
What are the three secrets of customer service in raving fans?
Three Simple Ways to Implement “Raving Fans” Customer Service
- Why Good Isn't Good Enough Anymore. Let's begin with words of wisdom straight from the authors' mouths:
- Decide What You Want.
- Discover What the Customer Wants.
- Uncovering Your Customer's Vision.
- Deliver Plus One.
- The Key to Guaranteeing Consistency.
- Raving Fans Ready.