How do you figure out what you love to do?
- Ask Yourself: Is There Something You Already Love Doing?
- Find out What You Spend Hours Reading About.
- Ask Around, and Surf for Possibilities.
- Don't Quit Your Job Just Yet.
- Give It a Try First.
- Do as Much Research as Possible.
- Practice, and Practice, and Practice Some More.
Keeping this in view, how do you find out what you love to do?
These eight exercises could help you find your true passion in life.
- Ask yourself these three simple questions.
- Don't presume that your passion should be your job.
- Work out what you hate doing.
- Find the things you are mediocre at.
- Forget the 'Eureka!'
- Remember what you loved doing as a child.
- Create something brand new.
Also, how do I know what my purpose is? Here are six ways to overcome isolation and discover your purpose in life.
- Turn hurts into healing for others.
- Cultivate awe, gratitude, and altruism.
- Listen to what other people appreciate about you.
- Find and build community.
- Tell your story.
Beside above, how do you figure out what you want to do for a career?
HOW TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO: A CAREER CHANGE GUIDE
- Lead with Your Strengths.
- Evaluate Your Past to Avoid a Dead End.
- Talk to People to Learn What Your Dream Job Is.
- Take Classes First, Figure Out What Career You Want Later.
- Consider What Work Environment You Need.
How do I find my passion for purpose?
- Get More Action. You can't think your way into finding your life purpose; you have to do your way into it. Take a mental note from Nike and Just Do It.
- Drop From Your Head to Your Heart. Your heart is your best tool to access your true purpose and passion. Ask yourself what you love?
- Break Up with The "ONE"