How do you explain agile interview question?
- State some of the Agile quality strategies. Answer: Some of the Agile quality strategies are –
- Do you know about Agile Manifesto & its Principles? Explain in brief.
- Is there any drawback of the Agile model?
- What is the use of burn-up and burn-down charts?
- Define Zero Sprint and Spike in Agile.
Also question is, what is Agile Testing interview questions?
Top 34 Agile Testing Interview Questions & Answers
|– It requires less preparation- Easy to modify when requirement changes- Works well when documentation is scarce
|– In case testing against legal or regulatory requirements it is very useful
Also to know is, what is Agile methodology in simple words?
In layman's terms, Agile Software Development is a methodology that ensures agility, flexibility and adaptability during the development and maintenance of a software. Suppose you have an idea for a software. They take 3 months to develop the software, and you go to the customer for feedback on the actual software.
In a team that follows agile, the team member knows that others are working on using: A) the product owner and facilitator are responsible for maintaining work transparency. The team members should be in sync of the work that others are working on when the team members are working in agile.