How do you dress a wide window?
Also asked, how do you dress a wide short window?
Hang Floor-Length Curtains If your window is both short and wide, a medium-weight fabric is a better choice. It's also a good idea to choose pleated curtain styles for dressing up these windows. They'll help create a frame on both sides of the window and make it appear narrower.
Additionally, how do you hang curtains on a wide window? 6 Curtain Ideas for Wide Windows
- Hang Curtains Only on the Edges.
- Hang Multiple Lightweight Panels to Create Continuity.
- Hang Sheer Curtains Seamlessly.
- Swap Curtains For Window Scarves.
- Experiment With Color and Fabric.
- Utilize Shades With Curtains as Accents.
In this way, how do you dress a big window?
How to Choose Curtains for Wide Windows
- Extend your curtain pole beyond the window frame.
- Transform your wide windows into a statement feature.
- Mix and match curtains with voiles.
- Break up a large bay window with multiple curtains.
Can you use long curtains on short windows?
Hanging long drapes on a short window is one of the easiest ways to increase the importance of the window and bring it into proportion to the room. Short drapes on a short window call attention to the size of the window and reduce the significance of the room, window and drapery style.