How do you draw a triangle in CAD?
- In the Graphics menu, click Add.
- Select the Triangle tool in the Object Tools window.
- Position the cursor and press to anchor the first vertex on the image.
- Drag the cursor horizontally to draw the base of the triangle.
- Release the cursor to anchor the second vertex.
Click to see full answer
Considering this, how do I draw a circle in a triangle in AutoCAD?
To Draw an Inscribed Polygon
- Click Drafting tab > Draw panel > Rectangle drop-down > Polygon.
- At the Command prompt, enter the number of sides.
- Specify the center of the polygon.
- Enter i to specify a polygon inscribed within a circle of specified points.
- Enter the radius length.
Furthermore, how do I draw an angle in AutoCAD? At a Specific Angle
- Click Home tab > Draw panel > Line. Find.
- Specify the start point.
- Do one of the following to specify the angle: Enter the left angle bracket (<) and the angle, for example <45, and move the cursor to indicate the direction.
- Do one of the following to specify the length:
- Press the Spacebar or Enter.
Thereof, how do I draw a polygon in AutoCAD?
Click Polygon from the Rectangle drop-down list on the Draw panel of the Home tab, or type POL and press Enter. AutoCAD starts the POLygon command and prompts you to enter the number of sides for the polygon. Enter number of sides <4>: Type the number of sides for the polygon that you want to draw and then press Enter.
What does Nurbs stand for in AutoCAD?
NURBS stands for nonuniform rational B-spline curves. In AutoCAD, you can treat a NURBS surface as a 3D spline with fit points. These fit points can be used to manipulate the geometry.