How do you draw a Tiger Easy?
Click to see full answer
Herein, how do you draw a tiger step by step?
How to Draw a Tiger
- The first thing we need to do is to draw a perfect circle for the head and add an oval for the neck of a tiger.
- Draw two small triangles for the ears in the corners of the head.
- Focus on the face of the tiger.
- Draw the tiger's eyes in detail and finish drawing the front paws.
- Finish sketching the hind legs.
Additionally, how do you draw dear? 1. How to Sketch a Deer
- Draw a rectangle.
- Measure the distance to the ground.
- Find the points where the limbs start.
- Sketch the limbs.
- To add a realistic form of the chest, add a circle to the lower left corner of the rectangle.
- Add an oval to the front of the rectangle.
- Sketch the neck.
- Add the head on top of the neck.
Also asked, how do you draw a Jaguar?
Use light, smooth strokes to begin. Step 1: Draw two circles near the middle of the paper as guides for the first part of the jaguar's body. First draw four small marks for the height and width of the circle, then connect the marks using curved lines.
How do you draw a zebra?
- Draw two circles, make one circle bigger than the other.
- Connect the two circles by drawing curves to make the head.
- Draw a bigger circle followed by a smaller one for the body.
- Draw curves connecting the body with the head.
- Draw pointed ovals for the ears and tail, draw a curve to connect the tail with the body.