How do you draw a cylinder?
- Begin by drawing a foreshortened circle. How much you “squash” your circle will be determined by the angle you are viewing your cylinder from.
- Draw straight lines from the edges of your foreshortened circle. These lines will represent the sides of your cylinder.
- Draw a curved line at the bottom of your sides.
Click to see full answer
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you draw a can?
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing? a Soda Can
- Begin by drawing a small, flattened, horizontal oval.
- Draw a curved line downward from one side of the oval.
- Draw a curved line descending from each side of the can's rim to form the sides of the can.
- Connect the sides of the can at the bottom, using a curved line.
Secondly, how do you make a cardboard cylinder?
- Copy this template of a cylinder on paper, cardboard or poster board.
- Cut out the template for the cylinder with scissors.
- Fold along all the lines of the template.
- First of all, put glue on the long flap to form the tube.
- You almost have the tube of the cylinder done!
Beside this, how do you draw faces?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How do you make a origami cylinder?
How to Make an Origami Cylinder
- Lay the paper on a flat surface. If using a rectangular piece of paper, lay it so that the long ends of the paper are horizontal in relation to you.
- Fold the bottom edge of the paper upward. The fold should be approximately 1/4 inch wide.
- Martha Steward Weddings: Accordion Fold How-To. Math is Fun: Defintion of Cylinder.