How do you draw a bunny rabbit easy?
- Draw an irregular circular shape, a bit wider at the bottom than at the top.
- Draw the bunny's ears.
- Draw an oval beneath the bunny's head.
- Connect the head and the body using curved lines.
- Erase the guide lines from the bunny's body.
Hereof, how do you draw a bunny step by step?
Step 1: Draw a slanted oval as a guide for the rabbit's body. Step 2: Draw a shape similar to an egg above the body as a guide for the rabbit's head. Step 3: Inside the head, draw two intersecting lines. These will be guides to help you place the rabbit's facial features later on.
Likewise, how do you draw a easy Easter Bunny? Step by Step Instructions for Drawing ?an Easter ?Bunny
- ?????Begin by drawing a circle.
- ???????Use a long, curved line to enclose an irregular shape beneath the circle.
- ????????Draw the ears.
- Draw the bunny's arms.
- Draw an oval between the paws.
- ??Draw the bunny's legs.
- Erase guide lines from the head.
Hereof, how do you draw a small bunny?
- Draw two intersecting circles. Add a big oblong shape on one side.
- Draw a curved line on the side of the top circle to represent the bunny's nose.
- Add almond shapes over the head for the ears.
- Add the eyes and whiskers.
- Do the same “furry” effect on the sketched outline of the bunny's body.
- Color the drawing.
What is the easiest animal to draw?
And because birds only have two legs, they are immediately easier to draw than four-legged animals!
If you're curious, check out what art supplies I use for drawing.
- How to Draw a Mallard Duck.
- How to Draw a Polar Bear.
- How to Draw a Cardinal Bird.
- How to Draw a Pig.
- How to Draw a Guinea Pig.