How do you disassemble a Maytag Bravos washing machine?
Furthermore, how do you remove the agitator from a Maytag Bravos washing machine?
How to Remove the Agitator on a Maytag Dependable Care Washer
- Disconnect your Maytag Dependable Care washer from the electrical wall outlet.
- Open the washer's lid to access the agitator.
- Insert a 1/4-inch nut driver into the opening in the side of the agitator.
- Grab the bottom of the agitator with both hands.
- Things You Will Need.
- References (1)
- About the Author.
Subsequently, question is, what is Maytag PowerWash? The PowerWash cycle features a combination of extra cleaning action and heated water to attack everyday tough stains. Add more water with the Deep Water Wash Option. The extra water works with the PowerWash agitator to effectively break up and rinse away tough spots.
Also to know, why is my Maytag Bravos washer not spinning?
The lid switch assembly prevents the washer from spinning when the lid is open. If the lid switch assembly fails, the washer will not spin. To determine if the lid switch assembly is defective, use a multimeter to test the lid switch for continuity. If the lid switch does not have continuity, replace it.
How do I lift the top of my Maytag washer?
How to Remove the Top of a Maytag Washing Machine
- Unplug the washing machine.
- Locate two screws approximately 4 inches off the floor near the two lower-front corners of the machine.
- Pull out on the bottom of the front panel of the machine and then pull down to unsnap the two plastic clips at the top of the front panel.
- Lift the front edge of the top of the machine.