How do you disassemble a fan?
- Unplug the fan from the outlet.
- Use the flat-head screwdriver to pop up the top controlpanel.
- Pull the control panel up slowly.
- Use the flat-head screwdriver to unlatch the remaining snapsholding the two main plastic covers together (down both edges ofthe tower fan).
- Pull the central blade assembly up and out.
Furthermore, how do you take a fan apart?
How to Take Apart a Box Fan
- Prepare the box fan to be taken apart by turning off the fanand unplugging it from the outlet.
- Unscrew each screw with the screwdriver.
- Remove the front plastic screen from the box fan's body and putit off to the side.
- Place the box fan on its back.
Furthermore, what makes a fan oscillate? Each fan uses a motor within the fan'shousing behind the spinning blades. The motor begins rotating whenthe on switch activates, causing the attached blades to spin aswell. The oscillating feature also uses a motor attached tothe main rotating blade motor.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you take apart a fan to clean it?
Unscrew the back grille nut from the back grille andtake it off. Use a bottle of liquid hand soap and warm wateron each fan part to clean it or run fan partsthrough a dishwasher. Set each cleaned part on a hand towel andallow about 10 minutes for each fan part todry.
How do you fix a fan that stops working?
Here's how to get started to see if a simple fix is withinreach to make your fan work again.
- Check the Cord.
- Check Your Circuit Breaker.
- Check for Power to Your Outlet.
- Check the Fan Fuse.
- Replace the Cord.
- Clean the Fan.
- Grease the Motor.
- Call Customer Support.