How do you describe family in Spanish?
Beside this, how would you describe your family?
Rule #1: While you're describing a member of your family, be clear in describing the role played by that particular member in your household. Rule #2: Spell out the personality of the person you're describing. Be descriptive and analytical. Rule #3: Talk about that person's interests and hobbies, likes and dislikes.
Likewise, what is La Familia? Meaning "the family" in Spanish, la familia variously refers in English to one's family, circle of friends and coworkers, teammates, or other close communities or organizations.
Similarly, how do you describe someone in Spanish?
Here are the basic words you'll need to know:
- Tall — alto/alta.
- Short — bajo/baja.
- Skinny — flaco/flaca.
- Thin — delgado/delgada.
- Fat — gordo/gorda.
How do you list family members?
Family and Relatives
- Family. father; mother; parents;
- Relatives. uncle; aunt; nephew; niece;
- Relatives by marriage. in-laws; father-in-law; mother-in-law;
- Age groups and related words. boy, girl; male child; female child; man, woman;
- Marital status and related words.
- Other related words.
- My family.