How do you deploy a Gatsby site?
- Build your gatsby application using gatsby build.
- Login into Netlify using netlify login.
- Run the command netlify init .
- Choose a custom website name if you want or press enter to receive a random one.
- Choose your Team.
- Change the deploy path to public/
Click to see full answer
Regarding this, how do you deploy Gatsby site to Netlify?
In this post, we look at how to host a website built with Gatsby on Netlify, including setting up continuous deployment.
Connecting to Netlify
- Step 1: Add Your New Site.
- Step 2: Link to Your Repository.
- Step 3: Authorize Netlify.
- Step 4: Choose Your Repo.
- Step 5: Configure Your Settings.
Consequently, how do you deploy surge?
Deploying to Surge
- Step 1: Getting Surge. To install the surge CLI with npm , paste the following into your terminal:
- Step 2: Preparing to deploy. Build a site by running this command in your project's root directory:
- Step 3: Deploying.
- Step 4: Bonus - Remembering a domain.
What is Gatsby?
Gatsby is a React-based, GraphQL powered, static site generator. It uses powerful preconfiguration to build a website that uses only static files for incredibly fast page loads, service workers, code splitting, server-side rendering, intelligent image loading, asset optimization, and data prefetching.