How do you decorate for a cookout?
Similarly, how do you do a cookout?
How to Plan the Perfect Cookout
- Make a guest list. Before you can prep for your cookout, you'll need to get an idea of how many guests will be attending.
- Make a shopping list. Once you've got a list of confirmed guests, it's time to start shopping.
- Gather supplies.
- Have fun.
- Grilling Essentials.
Furthermore, how do you throw an outdoor party? 8 Secrets Every Outdoor Party Host Should Know
- Beat bugs to the punch.
- Reorganize your buffet.
- Offer easy-to-grab utensils.
- Choose sturdy, but lightweight plates.
- Opt for chic but inexpensive centerpieces.
- Get ice ready days before.
- Make salad party-pretty.
- Serve frozen desserts with speed.
Then, what should I bring to a cookout?
Choose hearty veggies that wont wilt, like broccoli, potatoes, or red cabbage, and sturdy bases like quinoa or pasta.
- Cold Sesame Chicken and Noodle Salad.
- Tex-Mex Quinoa Salad.
- Broccoli and Cauliflower “Coleslaw”
- How To Make the Best Pasta Salad Without Mayo.
- Buttermilk Ranch Potato Salad.
- Chopped BBQ Chicken Salad.
What do you do if your cookout gets rained out?
Here, we'll look at a few things you can do to salvage the day if it just so happens to rain on your barbecue.
- Move the barbecue inside. Who says barbecues have to be outdoors?
- Have a few games to play.
- Turn it into a potluck party.
- The slow cooker is your friend.
- Change the time, not the day.
- More on barbecues.