How do you decorate a tall room?
- Hang Artwork Up High.
- Take Window Treatments to the Ceiling.
- Use Architectural Details.
- Hang a Statement Light Fixture.
- Create a Feature Wall.
Herein, how do you decorate a room with tall walls?
10 Decorating Ideas For Tall Walls
- Hang vertical artwork. A perfect complement to tall walls is vertical artwork.
- Size up. One of the easiest ways to warm up a tall wall is to scale up your artwork to complement it.
- Use bold colors.
- Consider installations.
- Play with textiles.
- Bring in wood trim.
- Try stone.
- Mix it up.
Also, how do you make a tall room look shorter?
- Paint your ceiling a dark color, like chocolate or mahogany.
- Avoid hanging pictures on the upper portions of the walls.
- Install a chair rail or crown molding on the walls 10 feet above the baseboards.
- Hang window coverings midway across tall windows.
Beside this, how do you make a tall room feel cozy?
High Ceilings Tips
- Paint the ceiling. If you think of the ceiling as another blank canvas, a lot of possibilities open up.
- Do two-tone walls.
- Accent with tall plants.
- Warm up the windows with curtains.
- Create intimate conversation areas.
- Use luxurious textures.
How do you decorate a high wall with a cathedral ceiling?
Here are 16 ways to ensure your glorious Vaulted ceilings get the needed recognition.
- BEST PAINT COLOR FOR YOUR VAULTED CEILINGS.
- LIGHTING FIXTURES – A MUST FOR YOUR VAULTED CEILINGS.
- VAULTED CEILINGS GO WELL WITH FRENCH WINDOWS.
- ADDING DRAPES TO YOUR HIGH WALL/VAULTED CEILING.
- ACCESSORIZE YOUR HIGH WALL.