How do you decorate a room with gold walls?
Click to see full answer
Similarly, you may ask, what color furniture goes with gold walls?
Start with a light neutral color for the walls -- avoid white, though, which will look look stark with the gold couch. Instead, opt for a soft cream or ivory color. If your room is larger, and you prefer a deeper color on the walls, tan or taupe is an attractive alternative.
Likewise, how do you decorate a room with white walls? Here's how to implement the white wall look:
- White on white.
- Let your wall hangings take centre stage.
- Complement white walls with wood tones.
- Add neutral colours to create a layered effect.
- Don't be afraid to create contrast.
- Embrace the past.
- Pay attention to natural lighting.
- Use white to create space.
Besides, does cream go with gold?
Here are some of the colors that goes with gold color. Lavender color and gold color is the perfect combination and creates feminine and delicate look. Other than that best companion colors for gold are dark purple, emerald green, rose pink, cream, and dark blue.
What is the complementary color of gold?