How do you decorate a Christmas pumpkin?
- Upcycled pumpkin supplies.
- Cover pumpkin with paint.
- Use different sized brushes to decorate.
- Cut a carrot to make polka dots.
- Use bottle caps to place under drying pumpkins.
- Glitter paint gives a nice affect.
- Use mod podge to adhere glitter.
- Glitter glams up your pumpkins.
Simply so, what do I paint a pumpkin with?
To start, use red, orange, yellow, green, and blue craft paint to paint stripes as shown on small white pumpkins. Once dry, spray pumpkin with a spray adhesive and sprinkle with clear glitter. Cover a three-inch-high rectangular cardboard box in colorful craft paper.
Also Know, do Sharpies work on pumpkins? Using a Sharpie to draw on pumpkins is not much different than using it to decorate paper -- it's permanent, which is why stencils are recommended -- but it is a Halloween jack-o'-lantern after all. If your artistic skills are a little bit scary, now is the time to let them shine.
Moreover, what do you do with decorative pumpkins after Thanksgiving?
10 Ways to Recycle Your Pumpkins After Halloween
- Eat the seeds. Flickr/Rachel Tayse.
- Make pumpkin puree.
- Warm up with pumpkin soup.
- Make some all-purpose veggie stock.
- Decorate for Thanksgiving.
- Create a pumpkin spa treatment.
- Make pumpkin skin chips.
- Make a real pumpkin spice latte.
Do animals eat pumpkins?
Squirrels Eat Pumpkins Yep squirrels are one of those animals that eat pumpkins, whether they are still growing in your pumpkin patch or whether they are freshly carved at your back door. They will keep going until they reach the seeds, as we all know they love these! Yes squirrels can get drunk too!