How do you date a Coleman lantern?
Click to see full answer
Accordingly, what is the rarest Coleman lantern?
RARE COLEMAN LANTERN
- ANTIQUE COLEMAN YALE ARC LANTERN.
- Vintage Coleman lantern Quick Lite 427.
- COLEMAN LANTERN # 200 BURG/BRASS JUNE 1962 CANADA, RED RISING SUN GLOBE, BEAUTY.
- COLEMAN POULTRY JUMBO LANTERN WORKING CONDITION.
- Vintage Rare Yellow Decal 1961 Coleman Burgundy 200A Single Mantle Lantern 7/61.
Also Know, are old lanterns worth anything? In general the most valuable lanterns will be fixed globe or presentation lanterns that can range from hundreds to thousands of dollars. Mid grade lanterns will be tall globe lanterns worth $50 up to several hundred dollars.
In respect to this, what model Coleman lantern do I have?
Most made after the mid-1920s have a manufacturing date stamped on them, usually on the bottom or the bottom edge of the fount (tank). To date your lantern, first make sure the fuel cap is down tight and then turn the lantern upside-down and look at the bottom of the fount.
When was the first Coleman lantern made?