How do you correct information on whitepages?
Click to see full answer
Hereof, why does whitepages have my info?
WhitePages collects, shares and sells yourpersonal data in the name of commerce. Legitimate businessesroutinely purchase customer's email addresses from data brokers inorder to target their advertising.
Similarly, how do I remove my information from MyLife com? You then have two options for removing your profilecompletely:
- Remove your profile by phone. Call MyLife customer support at1-888-704-1900 and tell them that you'd like to delete yourprofile(s). Have the following information handy:
- Remove your profile via email. Send a note [email protected] For example:
Considering this, is whitepages accurate?
It can besurprisingly accurate, although it's worth sorting the sitefrom its “corporate partners.” So if your number isunlisted, or you have a mobile number, WhitePages.com willgenerally not list it, as there are legal implications for doingso.
How do I remove my information from Google?
Removing Content That Is Located On A Site You Don'tOwn
- Access Google's public removal tool.
- Choose “New removal request”
- Enter the URL of the page you'd like removed from Google.
- Then do one of the following: