How do you cook precooked Italian sausage?
Also question is, how do you cook pre cooked sausage in the oven?
Heat oven to 350º F. Spray a baking sheet lightly with nonstick spray (not too much!) and place your sausages on a baking sheet. Then slide the baking sheet into the oven. Bake the sausages for about 25 minutes.
Moreover, how long does Italian sausage take to cook?
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Add sausage.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Carefully add ½ cup water to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until sausage internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Cooked Sausage To steam precooked sausage, bring a pan of water or beer to a boil. Remove the pan from heat and add sausage. Cover the pan and let it stand 10-15 minutes.