How do you cook Michael Angelo's Eggplant Parmesan?
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 400°F. REMOVE ENTRÉE FROM CARTON.
- PLACE TRAY ON COOKIE SHEET ON CENTER RACK OF OVEN (6-8" FROM HEATING ELEMENT). COOK WITH FILM ON FOR 38-40 MINUTES.
Then, how do you cook frozen eggplant parmesan?
" thick slices.
One may also ask, what goes with eggplant parmesan? Try these 15 “eggcellent” side dishes to have with eggplant parmesan:
- Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad with Lemon and Pecorino.
- Grape Feta Salad.
- Red Cabbage, Radicchio, and Endive Salad.
- Caprese Salad.
- Antipasto Salad.
- Italian Green Beans.
- Italian Sauteed Spinach with Garlic and Parmesan.
- Ricotta Stuffed Eggplant.
Hereof, is Michael Angelo's Eggplant Parmesan vegetarian?
They're surprisingly low in calories (100 per serving) and are vegan, so I think they're a relatively healthy choice for dinner. Another one of my favorite eggplant dinner options is Michael Angelo's Eggplant Parmesan.
How do you defrost eggplant?
Place eggplant slices in plastic freezer bags, removing air. You can separate the slices with plastic wrap or wax paper if you want to prevent the slices from sticking together. When you are ready to cook with the eggplant, just thaw out the slices and cook according to the recipe directions.