How do you convert a DSS file to mp3?
- Download Switch Audio Converter. Download Switch Audio Converter.
- Import DSS Files into the Program. Click on the green Add File(s) button, located in the main toolbar to open the file finder window.
- Choose an Output Folder.
- Set the Output Format.
- Convert DSS to MP3.
Herein, how do I play a DSS file?
How to play a DSS file on Windows
- Go to MPC-HC project page.
- Click on MPC-HC Download Now button to begin the download.
- Once the download is complete, run the installer.
- Launch MPC-HC media player on your PC.
- Click on File and select Open File.
- Click the Browse button and select your DSS file.
- That's it.
Similarly, what is a DSS player? The DSS Player for Mac is the software that allows users to record, playback, organize and edit dictation files. This Apple Macintosh software also allows secretaries or transcriptionists to transcribe dictations with a compatible Olympus footswitch.
Besides, what is a DSS file format?
A . dss (Digital Speech Standard) file is a proprietary audio file format developed by the International Voice Association. This format is used by digital voice recorders such as Olympus. In order for Switch to convert . dss files, they must be recorded in SP Mode.
How do I play DSS files on my Mac?
To play DSS file format on Mac, you can also use Perian, a free QuickTime component, which will provide native support for many video formats. The current version of this QuickTime component is compatible with Snow Leopard and will also work with most of the DSS files. You can download Perian from the Internet.