How do you conjugate Me gusta?
- Me gusta(n)- I like.
- Te gusta(n)- You like.
- Le gusta(n)-He/She likes.
- Nos gusta(n)- We like.
- Os gusta(n)- You all like (formal)
- Les gusta(n)- You all like (formal)
Also to know is, how do you conjugate gusta?
Here are the present tense conjugations of gustar with their indirect object pronouns:
- (a mí) Me gusta — I like.
- (a ti) Te gusta — You like.
- (a él/ella/usted) Le gusta — He/She/You like(s)
- (a nosotros) Nos gusta — We like.
- (a vosotros) Os gusta — You all like.
- (a ellos/ellas/ustedes) Les gusta — They like/You all like.
Additionally, how do you use me gusta? Me gusta el libro. (I like the book.) Since the subject of the sentence must be either singular (book) or plural (books), the only forms of gustar you will use are “gusta” and “gustan.” This is true regardless of what IO pronoun appears in the sentence. Me gusta el libro.
Similarly, you may ask, do you conjugate after me gusta?
Gustar with Other Verbs Simply pair gusta with an infinitive to say that you like doing something. No need to conjugate twice: Me gusta dibujar.
What does gusta and gustan mean?
Gusta is used is a singular conjugation of the verb and requires a subject that matches it in number. Gustan is a plural conjugation and requires a subject that matches it in number. For example: Me gusta el libro.