How do you comfort a friend over text?
- Calm the person down so they can think straight.
- Listen to what they have to say about the situation.
- Empathize with the person.
- Get the person to see the bright side of the situation, slowly, yet surely.
People also ask, how do you cheer up a friend over text?
Tell him a funny joke, send him a compliment or just him know you are there for him. How do I make someone feel better via text if they are avoiding me? The best thing to do us just let them know you're there for them and just give them time.
Secondly, what do you text a sad friend? – “Your sorrow will turn into joy tomorrow and illusion will replace disappointment. Cheer up dear friend! Life is Beautiful.” – “Love made you happy, but now you have to understand that it came to an end, stop suffering because that guy does not deserve any of your tears.”
Correspondingly, how do you comfort a friend?
- Gauge how upset your friend is. Comfort your friend according to how upset they seem to be.
- Find out what's wrong. Before you say anything, try to figure out what the problem is.
- Give your friend a hug.
- Let your friend vent.
- Just listen.
What can I say to make someone smile?
A list of compliments that will make someone smile.
- You're that “Nothing” when people ask me what I'm thinking about.
- You look great today.
- You're a smart cookie.
- I bet you make babies smile.
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.