How do you clean the filter on a Bissell PowerForce Helix Turbo?
Thereof, how do I clean my Bissell vacuum filter?
With the dirt tank open, reach up and twist the inner cyclone clockwise to remove it. It can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Then push the filter button on the handle to check the pre-motor filter. Remove that filter and hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent.
Also, how do you put the filter back on a Bissell PowerForce Helix? Filter Maintenance | How to Videos | PowerForce® Compact
- First, make sure the vacuum is unplugged.
- Remove the dirt container by pushing the Dirt Container Release Button on top of the tank handle.
- The filter is located inside the dirt container lid.
- Grasp the filter and pull up to remove.
- The filter can be washed by hand in warm water and a mild detergent may be used.
One may also ask, how do you clean a Bissell Cleanview Helix filter?
To clean the pre motor filter, open the dirt container lid by lifting the release latch on the front. Remove the pre motor filter and pull the filter out to clean. Once it's clean and dry, place it back in the dirt container lid. To access your post motor filter the dirt container must be removed.
What style is Bissell PowerForce Helix Turbo?
Powerful, easy to use bagless system Lightweight and maneuverable to clean under furniture, the PowerForce® Helix™ Turbo Vacuum Cleaner features an extra-wide cleaning path to remove embedded dirt and hair in less time.