How do you clean a Kohler black sink?
- Put on rubber gloves. Spray the sink down with a non-abrasive bathroom cleaner if the sink is enameled cast iron.
- Wait for five minutes to allow the cleaner to dissolve soap scum or kill bacteria on the sink.
- Wet a sponge under the faucet.
- Wipe the black sink with a towel to dry it.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you clean a Kohler sink?
CAST IRON CLEANER Squeeze directly onto surface or a wet cloth or soft sponge. Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad. Loosen the soil with a rubbing action. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Furthermore, how do you clean a black resin sink? Use soft or micro fibre cloths (eg. E-cloth). A 50% mix of water and white vinegar can be used to remove limescale deposits, ensure to rinse thoroughly after use, do not leave the vinegar in contact with the surface. A nylon scratch pad or toothbrush can be used on difficult areas.
Secondly, how do you clean a black cast iron sink?
How to Clean a Cast Iron Sink
- Rinse the sink thoroughly after each use.
- Dry it completely after each use.
- Clean the sink with non-abrasive cleaners. Avoid using steel wool, wire brushes and abrasive sponge pads.
- Put a past of baking soda and water on any stains [source: Friendly Plumber].
Can you use bleach on cast iron sink?
Cleaning Cast Iron Sink Basins Kohler recommends that you use cleaning products such as the Kohler k-1012525 cast iron cleaner (8 oz bottle), Fantastik Antibacterial Heavy Duty, Formula 409 Antibacterial All-Purpose, Green Works All-Purpose or Soft Scrub Gel with Bleach.