How do you change the size of a donut in Excel?
Click to see full answer
Considering this, how do you make the donut hole smaller in Excel?
Change the hole size in a doughnut chart
- Click a data series in the doughnut chart you want to change.
- On the Format menu, click Selected Data Series, and then click the Options tab.
- In the Doughnut hole size box, type a value between 10 and 90 to specify the diameter of the hole.
Also, what is Doughnut chart in Excel? The Doughnut Chart is a built-in chart type in Excel. Doughnut charts are meant to express a "part-to-whole" relationship, where all pieces together represent 100%. Doughnut charts work best to display data with a small number of categories (2-5).
In this way, how do you make a Doughnut chart?
To create one chart of this data, follow these steps:
- Select the first data range (in this example B5:C10).
- On the Insert tab, in the Charts group, select the Pie and Doughnut button and then choose Doughnut:
- Right-click in the chart area.
- In the Select Data Source dialog box, click the Add button:
What are donut charts used for?
Donut charts are used to show the proportions of categorical data, with the size of each piece representing the proportion of each category.