How do you change the line spacing in the Normal style?
- Go to Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing. , and then choose Line Spacing Options.
- Under Spacing, choose an option in the Line spacing box.
- Adjust the Before and After settings if you want to change spacing between paragraphs.
- Select Set as Default.
- Choose All documents based on the Normal template.
- Select OK.
Likewise, people ask, how do I modify the Normal style?
How to Update the Normal Style in Word 2016
- Apply the Normal style to the current paragraph.
- Press Ctrl+D to summon the Font dialog box.
- Choose Times New Roman as the font.
- Click the Set as Default button. A dialog box appears.
- Choose the All Documents option to update the Normal template and change the Normal style for all documents.
- Click OK.
Hereof, how do you change line spacing in Word 2010 permanently?
Click the Line and Paragraph Spacing button and then Click Line Spacing Options. Now find the Spacing section of the Paragraph window and Change the value from “At:” to 1,00. Then just Click Set as Default below and you're done.
Change the default line spacing in Word. The default line spacing in Word is 1.15. By default, paragraphs are followed by a blank line and headings have a space above them.