How do you change the Jets on an Arctic Spa?
- THE FIRST STEP IS TO FIND THE GROOVE IN THE JET BODY. [00:32]
- THE SECOND STEP IS TO FIND THE PLASTIC TOOTH ON THE BACKSIDE OF THE JET. [00:38]
- THE INSTALLATION PROCESS FOR BOTH TRI-FACE & TURBO TABBED JETS IS IDENTICAL. [00:58]
- WITH THREADED JETS, YOU SIMPLY INSERT THE JET INTO THE JET BODY AND TURN CLOCKWISE. [01:38]
Consequently, how do I change the Jets in my hot tub?
How to Replace Water Jets in a Hot Tub
- Turn off your hot tub.
- Reach into the tub and grasp the outside edge of the damaged water jet.
- Place your water jet face down on a level surface.
- Line up the notched tab on the back of the jet with the groove inside the jet housing.
- Turn on your hot tub.
- Things You Will Need.
- References (3)
- About the Author.
Also asked, how do you remove the jets from a Jacuzzi tub?
For removal, you may just need to rotate the jet counterclockwise until it pops out of the jet well. If you can't easily remove it by hand, use a wrench. Tighten the wrench on your jet to get a good grip. Turn the wrench counterclockwise to loosen your jet until it becomes loose enough to pull out of the tub.
The black flakes are mold and mildew, bacteria from human skin, oils, soaps, and other junk (use your imagination) that have been allowed to spawn in residual water left behind within the piping from the last time the unit was used.