How do you change a peerless tub faucet?
- Shut the water off at the water supplies.
- Disconnect the faucet and remove it from the sink.
- Rotate the spout 180 degrees so the Peerless® name appears below the spout and it faces toward the sink.
- Reinstall the faucet.
Likewise, how do you remove a peerless tub faucet?
Step 1: Remove any caulking around the wall end of the tub spout with a putty knife or razor. Step 2: Unscrew the tub spout in a counterclockwise rotation until the tub spout is removed off of the brass adapter. Step 3: Use a 1/8" hex/Allen wrench and un tighten the Allen screw counterclockwise.
Similarly, how do you remove a peerless faucet handle? How to Remove Peerless Lever-Handle Faucets
- Look beneath the kitchen sink or bath vanity to locate the water supply lines and valves.
- Release the water supply lines from beneath the Peerless faucet by twisting the connectors counterclockwise.
- Remove the kitchen faucet sprayer attachment, if applicable.
Likewise, people ask, how do you fix a peerless two handle faucet?
Start by turning off the water shut-off valves and opening the faucet to relieve pressure, then unscrew and take off the handles with a screwdriver. Once the handles are off, loosen the valve retaining nut by turning it counterclockwise with locking pliers or a wrench, remove the nut and lift out the valve.
How do you take apart a peerless faucet?
Peerless Ball-Valve Faucet Repair
- Turn off the shutoff valves.
- Remove the handle, using either a 1/8-inch hex wrench or a Phillips screwdriver.
- Unscrew the dome-shaped ball cover.
- Unscrew the ball retainer, using a pair of locking pliers.
- Lift out the ball to expose the two gaskets in the bottom of the valve housing.