How do you change a belt on a Huebsch dryer?
Also asked, how do you change a belt on a clothes dryer?
- Shut off the power. Unplug the dryer.
- Raise the cabinet top. Pull the lint screen out of the housing in the top panel of the dryer.
- Remove the front panel.
- Remove the drive belt.
- Install the new drive belt.
- Reinstall the front panel.
- Reassemble the top panel.
- Restore power to the dryer.
Similarly, which side of dryer belt goes down? Wrap the dryer belt around the drum with the grooves of the belt facing down towards the drum.
Then, how much does it cost to replace a dryer belt?
Dryer Belt Replacement You can usually do these repairs yourself, however, a professional can help if you're not confident in your ability. The cost to have a dryer belt professionally replaced is about $200 per project. Follow these steps to replace your dryer belt: Remove the lint filter.
How tight should a dryer belt be?
Is should be tight, with only a little give when you tug on it. Push the idler pulley towards the motor so that you can release the tension on the belt.