How do you assemble a room with essentials garment rack?
Keeping this in view, how do you build a double rod closet?
DIY Double Closet Hanging Rod
- Step 1: Cut Wood Dowel. Cut the dowel to the length that you need (you can have it cut at the hardware store or use a miter box and saw)
- Step 2: Drill Pilot Holes.
- Step 3: Attach Chain to Closet Rod and the Dowel.
- Step 4: For Storing Purses and Boots.
Beside above, how do you put together a closet? Use stud finder to locate and mark studs.
- prev. secure track into plaster with molly bolt. lock vertical and horizontal panels into place.
- assemble the drawers of the hutch. Assemble the Drawers.
- prev. add hanging units and accessories.
- Add Molding and Blinds. Add crown molding to the upper edges of the closet units.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you hang a double closet?
Double-rod systems put this extra space to use with an additional rod mounted a few feet below the top rod. If installing a double-rod closet system, mount the top rod 81-¾ inches above the floor and the lower rod 40-½ inches above the floor.