How do you apply the soft edge of a rectangle in a picture?
- Click the photo to select it.
- Under Picture Tools, click the Format tab.
- In the Picture Styles group, click the down arrow once to display Row 2 of the overall visual styles.
- Click the Reflected Rounded Rectangle Style to apply it.
Likewise, people ask, how do you apply a 10 point soft edges picture effect?
Add an Effect to a Picture
- Click the picture you want to change.
- Click the Format tab under Picture Tools.
- Click the Picture Effects button, and then point to the following: Preset to select No 3-D, one of the preset types, or 3-D Options.
- Click the effect you want from the gallery to apply it to the selected shape.
Additionally, how do I make soft edges in Powerpoint?
To do so, right-click the picture or other object and choose "Format." Click "Glow and Soft Edges" from the list on the left. Choose one of the presets or manually type in the number of points you want for the thickness of the soft edge effect. Choose one of the preset styles from the Styles section of the Format tab.
Rounded Corners for a Text Box
- Select your text box.
- Display the Format tab of the ribbon. (This tab is visible only when the text box is selected.)
- Click the Edit Shape tool, in the Insert Shapes group. Word displays some options.
- Choose Change Shape.
- Click a shape—the rounded-corner rectangle is a good choice.