How do you apply Amtico floor dressing?
Simply so, how do you use Amtico floor dressing?
Dressing the floor
- Pour quantity of Amtico International FloorCare Dressing into bucket.
- Using clean mop or flat-type applicator, load with dressing and partially wring out.
- Allow to dry (approx 30 mins).
- Apply second coat at right angles to first coat and allow to dry (approx 30 mins).
Likewise, how do you seal Amtico flooring? If you want to protect your hard work you can apply Amtico Dressing which is a protective sealant that will seal your floor and make cleaning and maintenance easier. You should apply 3-4 thin coats and allow it to dry between coats. Use a recommended dressing applicator for best results.
Likewise, people ask, what is the best way to clean Amtico flooring?
How to Clean Amtico Flooring
- Step one – Brush. First of all, you want to brush any dirt and dust off the floor and into the bin with a soft brush. Do this regularly.
- Step two – Mop. After you have brushed the floor move on to mopping.
- Step Three – Deep Clean. You should deep clean your Amtico floor every year using Amtico Floorcare Stripper.
Does Amtico flooring need sealing?
Amtico flooring is hard wearing and comes with a factory UV cured PU finish, however it is recognised that it will benefit from being topically sealed to prevent excess wear and scratching to the tile surface.