How do you answer what are you passionate about?
- Select something that genuinely excites you.
- You also want to pick a passion that you are knowledgeable about.
- Pick a passion that you are actively involved with in some way.
- Keep in mind that your passion can involve almost anything.
Click to see full answer
Consequently, what are 3 things you are passionate about?
Here are 11 things to be passionate about right now.
- Get Passionate about Health and Fitness.
- Get Passionate about Relationship Health.
- Get Passionate about Learning.
- Get Passionate about Good Money Management.
- Get Passionate about Simplifying Your Life.
- Get Passionate about Personal Growth.
- Get Passionate about Mindfulness.
Also, what are you passionate about in life? In many ways, what we put out into the world is returned to us in the form of our own inner peace, happiness, contentment, and well-being. That makes developing passion for others into something that can really help with our peace of mind and place in life.
Likewise, what are you passionate about Answer examples?
3 Example Answers For “What Are You Passionate About”
- "I love competitive baking! Growing up, I really enjoyed baking with my grandmother on the weekends.
- "I know it sounds a little silly but I'm really passionate about the time I spend with my friends playing Dungeons and Dragons.
- "I'm passionate about sculpting.
What does it mean to be passionate about something?
The dictionary definition of passion is "a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something" (http://www.merriam-webster.com/d), which is (I think) the same for most people.