How do you adjust the temperature on a Marquis Spa?
Herein, how do you fill a Marquis hot tub?
Hot Tub Water Treatment
- FILL IT. When filling the spa for the first time (or after a drain and clean), make sure the pump plug and the gravity drain are CLOSED.
- SET IT. Set your desired water temperature in the range of 60 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (16 to 40°C).
- BALANCE IT. Test the total alkalinity.
- CLEAN IT.
Also to know is, how do I drain my Marquis spa?
How to Properly Drain Your Marquis Spa
- Unplug or otherwise turn off all power to the spa.
- Locate the hose connector on the outside of the spa near the bottom of one of the sidewalls.
- Remove the bib plug from the connector piece, then screw your garden hose onto the connector.
The general rule of thumb for temperature is that when not in use, the temperature should be set to about 5 degrees lower than when in use. Depending on the climate, this is necessary to keep the water warm enough to reach operating temperature quickly and without wasting energy when the time comes.