How do you adjust the convergence on a Sony rear projection?
- Press "Menu" on the remote control, and use the arrow buttons to highlight "Set Up." Press "Return" to open the Set Up menu.
- Position the cursor over "Convergence," and press "Return."
- Use the arrow buttons to select one of the convergence lines, and then press "Return" to select it.
Likewise, people ask, how do you adjust a projection TV?
How to Adjust a Projection TV
- Access the menu or control panel that enables you to adjust your television settings. Every television is designed and built differently.
- Adjust the color of your television set.
- Adjust the brightness level if the color looks dull, faded and sort of dingy.
- Check your owner's manual for specific adjustment settings.
Likewise, what is convergence on a TV?
Convergence is a feature found in rear-projection CRT (cathode ray tube) televisions that enables the user to realign the three individual picture tubes used to create the red, blue and green portions of the picture when the video displays a rainbow effect or other discoloration.
How to Repair a Hitachi LCD TV That Shows Red Shadows
- Power down your Hitachi television and leave the power off for a few minutes.
- Check cable connections running into the LCD TV.
- Press the "Menu" button on the Hitachi LCD's remote control, then select "Picture." Scroll through the options and select the "Hue." This controls the red and green of the image.