How do I view photos on my Amazon Fire tablet?
Click to see full answer
Just so, how do I view photos on Fire tablet?
Kindle Fire has a pre-installed photo app forall you photography lovers.
View photos in the Kindle Fire Gallery
- Tap to open an album and view the pictures within it.
- Tap a picture to make it appear full screen.
- Swipe left or right to move through pictures in an album.
Subsequently, question is, how do I access my photos on Amazon Prime? To upload your photos and videos:
- From your computer: Go to Amazon Cloud Drive. Click AddFiles.
- From the Cloud Drive Photos for iOS App: Tap the Menu button.Tap Add Photos. Select Pick Photos to view the albums on yourdevice, including your Camera Roll.
Correspondingly, how do I put pictures on my kindle fire?
Open the Amazon Cloud Drive page (link in Resources) andlog in to your account. Click the “Upload Files”button to launch the upload wizard. Select the image orimages you want to send to the Kindle Fire and click the“Open” button. Tap the “Photos” iconon the Kindle Fire, tap “Cloud” and tap an imageto view it.
How do I permanently delete pictures from my kindle fire?
Free up storage space by permanently deleting your photosand videos from the Trash.
- Open Amazon Photos.
- Click on the Trash icon.
- Select all photos and videos you want to permanentlydelete.
- Click Permanently Delete on the top of the screen.
- Confirm by selecting Delete.