How do I view p12 files?
- To read .p12 properties using Keychain Access: Drag the .p12 into the keychain, right click on it, and select Get Info:
- To parse a .p12 file with OpenSSL on the command line:
Beside this, how do I view p12?
- Start ikeyman: <TIP HOME>/java/jre/bin/ikeyman.
- Open the certificate file, key. p12 or trust.
- Select PKCS12 as key database type.
- A password will be asked.
- The signer/personal certificates will also be displayed.
- A fingerprint of SHA1 or SHA2 will also be shown including the expiration dates.
Similarly, how do I view a CSR file? You can also check CSRs and check certificates using our online tools.
- Check a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) openssl req -text -noout -verify -in CSR.csr.
- Check a private key openssl rsa -in privateKey.key -check.
- Check a certificate openssl x509 -in certificate.crt -text -noout.
In this regard, what does a p12 file contain?
File containing a digital certificate that uses PKCS#12 (Public Key Cryptography Standard #12) encryption; used as a portable format for transferring personal private keys or other sensitive information; used by various security and encryption programs.
What is OpenSSL command?
OpenSSL is an open-source command line tool that is commonly used to generate private keys, create CSRs, install your SSL/TLS certificate, and identify certificate information.