How do I use react native in Visual Studio?
- Install React Native (and its dependencies) Install Chocolatey.
- Add the ANDROID_HOME environment variable. Add the platform-tools folder to PATH.
- Create a React Native Project. Option #1: Use React Native CLI.
- Install Visual Studio Code. Install React Native Tools.
- Your first React Native App.
Then, how do I use react native code in Visual Studio?
Open your React Native project root folder in VS Code.
Install the extension in VS Code:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + X ( Cmd + Shift + X on macOS), wait a moment while the list of available extensions is populated.
- Type react-native and install React Native Tools.
- For more guidance view VS Code Extension Gallery.
Beside above, which IDE is best for react native? The best IDE For React Native Are:
- Atom - Practically all the advances can be profited by this open-source word processor for OS X, Windows, and Linux.
- Visual Studio Code - The Visual Studio Code is presented by Microsoft for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
Also question is, how do I code react JS in Visual Studio?
Using React in Visual Studio Code
- Markdown preview. In the File Explorer, one file you'll see is the application README.md Markdown file.
- Syntax highlighting and bracket matching.
- Go to Definition, Peek definition.
- Set a breakpoint.
- Configure the Chrome debugger.
- Live editing and debugging.
- VS Code React Sample.
What is react native CLI?
It contains the actual React Native framework code and is installed locally into your project when you run react-native init . It will install all new react-native packages and create the project structure for us including iOS and android folders.