How do I use Google to search?
Also, how do I use Google Advanced Search?
Do an Advanced Search
- Go to the Advanced Search page. Advanced Search for websites. Advanced Search for images.
- In the "Find pages with" section, enter your search terms.
- In the "Then narrow your results by" section, choose the filters you want to use. You can use one or more filters.
- Click Advanced Search.
Beside above, how can I use Google to search one website? To search within a specific website, you must enter the search following the rules that Google recognizes for such a search.
- Click in Google's search field.
- Follow the website name with a single space and then type the search phrase. For example:
- Press Return or Enter to begin the search.
Also, how do you search smartly on Google?
16 Smart Google Search Tricks That Will Make Life Easier
- Use the tabs. When you search you have the option of narrowing your search based on the type of thing you searched for.
- Use quotes.
- Use hyphens.
- Use your search history.
- Use a colon to search specific sites.
- Define a word.
- Search a price range for an item.
- Use an asterisk if you don't know the word.
How do you search for special characters on Google?
Special Notation You can fine-tune your search query and increase the accuracy of its results by using special characters and operators, such as +, –, ~, .., OR, and quotation marks. Force Google to include a term by preceding the term with a “+” sign.