How do I upload files to Amazon ec2?
- You can use SCP or WinSCP to transfer files or folders to your EC2 instance.
- For SCP, you need to run the following command on your cmd of your local machine:
- scp -i path/to/pem path/to/file [email protected]/home/username.
- For WinSCP, download and install WinSCP tool and follow the below-mentioned steps:
Hereof, how do I upload codes to ec2?
Deploy Code to a Virtual Machine
- Step 1: Create a Key Pair.
- Step 2: Enter the CodeDeploy Console.
- Step 3: Launch a Virtual Machine.
- Step 4: Name Your Application and Review Your Application Revision.
- Step 5: Create a Deployment Group.
- Step 6: Create a Service Role.
- Step 7: Deploy Your Application.
- Step 8: Clean Up Your Instances.
Similarly, how do I copy files from Windows to AWS instance? Transfer files from Windows to Amazon EC2 instance
- Step1: Download FileZilla and install it. Download and Install the FileZilla for the Windows Operating System from the below link: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php.
- Step 2: Establish the connection with Cloudera. To establish the connection we need the following four parameters:
Consequently, how do I upload a project to AWS?
Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the Amazon S3 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/s3/ .
- In the Bucket name list, choose the name of the bucket that you want to upload your files to.
- Choose Upload.
- In the Upload dialog box, choose Add files.
- Choose one or more files to upload, and then choose Open.
How do I transfer files from s3 to ec2?
Moving Data Between S3 and EC2 Instances
- Run aws configure and enter above credentials. For region, use 'us-east-1'.
- Check that you have access to s3 bucket with aws s3 ls .
- Copy entire directory. I recommend using sync rather than cp . Note this part tends to hang sometimes, so just ctrl+c and run it again. By sync , the process will resume.