How do I turn up the volume on my TCL Roku TV?
Similarly one may ask, how do I turn up the volume on my TCL TV?
For example, a TCL Roku TV remote may not work for a Roku stick inserted in a LG or Samsung smart TV.
Use the Remote
- Press the Volume Up button to increase the volume.
- Press the Volume Down button to decrease the volume.
- Optional – Press the Mute button to mute or unmute the TV.
Furthermore, how do I adjust the volume on my Roku without a remote? Use the Roku Mobile App
- Go to Play Store or Apple Store.
- Search for Roku and install the app.
- Launch the app.
- Tap the Remote icon located at the bottom of the screen. At this point you're probably wondering where the Mute button is.
- Tap the Headphones icon in the bottom right corner.
- Turn down the volume on your phone.
Also, why is the volume not working on my Roku TV?
Check the 'HDMI Connection' A faulty HDMI connection can be the reason behind no/poor audio from your Roku player. Check that your HDMI cable is properly plugged into both the TV and your Roku player. If the HDMI cable is too short for your purposes, get an HDMI cable extender.
Does Roku have volume control?
Your Roku enhanced remote is designed to control volume and power for your TV. It cannot directly control other devices connected to your TV, such as an audio/video receiver (AVR) or soundbar. However, your TV may be able to issue volume commands to your AVR or soundbar using a technology called HDMI CEC.