How do I turn off verification code in Salesforce?
- Navigate to: Setup --> Session Settings --> Session Security Levels.
- Select Two Factor Authentication and click the Remove button.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I turn off two step verification in Salesforce?
- Go to SETUP, and type 'session settings'. +
- Scroll down to 'Session Security Levels'
- Select Two factor authentication from High Assurance. +
- Now click on Remove and then Click on save.
Also Know, how do I remove authentication? Turn off 2-Step Verification
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google. Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under "Signing in to Google," tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Turn off.
- Confirm by tapping Turn off.
Secondly, why does Salesforce ask for a verification code?
Users logging in to Salesforce will be prompted to verify their identity as a security measure. This behavior is common for Users in organizations who automatically delete browser cookies for security purposes or don't specify trusted login IP ranges under Network Access.
What is two factor authentication in Salesforce?
Two-factor authentication is the most effective way to protect your org's user accounts. When two-factor authentication is enabled, users are required to log in with two pieces of information, such as a username and a one-time password (OTP).