How do I transfer files from ec2 to local?
Likewise, people ask, how do I download files from AWS?
In the web client, use one of the following ways:
- Select the files or folders to download. For Actions, choose Download.
- Open the file. For Actions, choose Download.
- Open the folder. For the folder name, choose Download.
Additionally, how do I upload files to AWS? Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the Amazon S3 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/s3/ .
- In the Bucket name list, choose the name of the bucket that you want to upload your files to.
- Choose Upload.
- In the Upload dialog box, choose Add files.
- Choose one or more files to upload, and then choose Open.
Herein, how do I transfer files from s3 to ec2?
Moving Data Between S3 and EC2 Instances
- Run aws configure and enter above credentials. For region, use 'us-east-1'.
- Check that you have access to s3 bucket with aws s3 ls .
- Copy entire directory. I recommend using sync rather than cp . Note this part tends to hang sometimes, so just ctrl+c and run it again. By sync , the process will resume.
How do I transfer files using SFTP?
How to Copy Files From a Remote System (sftp)
- Establish an sftp connection.
- (Optional) Change to a directory on the local system where you want the files copied to.
- Change to the source directory.
- Ensure that you have read permission for the source files.
- To copy a file, use the get command.
- Close the sftp connection.