How do I test DataSource in WebLogic?
- Select Domain name > Services > JDBC > Connection Pools.
- Select the Connection Pool which is used by Business Process Framework.
- Click Configuration > Connections tab.
- Select Show advance options.
- Enable Test Reserved Connections and Test Created Connections.
Likewise, what is datasource in WebLogic?
A data source is an object that enables a Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) client to obtain a database connection. WebLogic JDBC data sources provide database access and database connection management.
Furthermore, what is my database name in WebLogic console? You can use nslookup or tnsping to know the host name and port of the database. 1) You can login to the console and navigate to Data Sources (for WLS10 and above) and click the available data source and click the tab Connection Pool.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I change datasource in WebLogic?
On the Settings for <data-source-name>Data Source page, do the following tasks:
- Click the Configuration tab (if not already selected).
- Click the Connection Pool tab.
- Click Save.
- In the Change Center pane, click Activate Changes and log out. Note The password becomes encrypted when you save your change.
What is JDBC in WebLogic?
Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) is a standard Java API that consists of a set of classes and interfaces written in the Java programming language. Multitier drivers that provide vendor-neutral database access. A Java client application can use a multitier driver to access any database configured in WebLogic server.