How do I talk to a real person at CA DMV?
- Phone number to dial. 800-777-0133.
- Call-back available. YES.
- Call picked up by a real person. YES.
- Department you're calling. Customer Service.
- Call center hours. Mon-Tue 8am-5pm, Wed 9am-5pm, Thu-Fri 8am-5pm PST.
- Best time to dial. 8:30am.
- Navigate phone maze to a human.
- Average wait.
Click to see full answer
Similarly, you may ask, how do I speak to someone at CT DMV?
The DMV's Telephone Center can be reached toll-free by calling 860-263-5700 from within the Hartford area, or 1-800-842-8222 elsewhere in Connecticut.
Also, what time can you call the DMV? Appointments. To schedule a driving test appointment, you must call 1-800-777-0133 between 8:00 A.M. PST and 5:00 P.M. PST Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: Wednesday: 9:00 A.M. PST - 5:00 P.M. PST and speak to a DMV representative.
Secondly, how do I contact my local DMV?
You may make an appointment online or call toll free at 1-800-777-0133.
How do I call the DMV office?
If you paid online and did not receive a confirmation of payment, please allow 72 hours and then contact the DMV call center at 1-800-777-0133 or 1-877-563-5213. The call center business hours are Monday - Tuesday and Thursday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST and Wednesdays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.