How do I submit my wedding to Martha Stewart?
- Your name.
- Phone number.
- Wedding location(s)
- Wedding date.
- Your wedding photographer's name and email address.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you submit a wedding to the bride?
To submit a real wedding, email us at [email protected]brides.com. Please include the following information with your submission: 150 images in a Dropbox link that includes a mix of photos from getting ready through the reception. No attachments or zipped files, please!
One may also ask, how do you get on Style Me Pretty? Follow these tips
- Package Your Submission. Be sure to follow our guidelines.
- Select Good Images. Images that tell the story of the day.
- Describe the Day. The description should be from the bride/couple if possible.
- Share the Location.
- Choose Images Carefully.
- Editorial Photographs.
- Read Our Blog.
- Think Unique.
Regarding this, how do I get my wedding featured in a magazine?
6 Ways to Get a Magazine-Worthy Wedding
- Character. All magazine-worthy weddings have them, according to Florida-based wedding planner Aviva Samuels of Kiss The Planner.
- Style. "As a magazine editor I always look for a wedding with amazing style," says Myers.
- Attention to detail.
- An epic love story.
- Something new and inspiring.
- A killer photographer.
How do you get on the knot?
If you'd like to become a local vendor that appears on The Knot website please start by signing up at The Knot for Local Businesses – https://partnerssignup.theknot.com/. This will walk you through the process of getting your business up on the site. Or you can send us an email at [email protected]theknot.com.